I've wanted a laminator for years and finally bought this one for only $16.99 when it went on sale around Christmas. When it arrived I threw it in the closet with our unwrapped Christmas presents and it's been sitting there ever since! I finally tried it out on these sweet conversation heart dry-erase magnets. (If you don't own a laminator, you can get these laminated at your local copy store, or cover them with clear contact paper.)
1. Print out the heart template (available here), and cut out hearts.
2. Laminate the hearts and trim.
3. Attach a strip of adhesive magnetic tape to the back.
4. Write messages on front with a red marker. Regular markers will work, but the writing will smear if you touch it. Dry erase markers are less likely to smear, just give them a few seconds to dry. Use a damp paper towel to erase and add new messages whenever you want!
5. Attach to a card with tape or a second magnet and share the love!